Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Michaela & Jared: Married


To Michaela & Jared: you are the biggest troopers I know. It was raining like CRAZY on the day that you were married. But you were sports enough to venture out into the weather and take some photos under an umbrella. It was amazing to be a part of the day. It is obvious that you are surrounded by people you love including each other. And you know what they say about rain on the day of your wedding; a lifetime of luck. But who really needs luck when you have a love like yours. I think the toast at the reception said it all: "the only thing that you were worried about despite the weather on your big day - was each other." Many lifetimes of happiness to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Hey LIsa, Joel told me to get a hold of you on here and introduce myself. If you ever need any help please give me a shout!

    Jeremiah
    42designstudios@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete